SLP2 Kit - Total Station Accessory
The SLP2 Kit is a total station accessory that works with most brands (Leica, Topcon, Trimble, Hilti) and will save man hours and expand the user's abilities of your total station. The SLP2 is designed for layout indoors, on floor or ceiling. It also works well outdoors on corrugated steel, large pan waffle decks, and any uneven surfaces. It is well rounded, and works consistently in many challenging situations. The SLP2 has the fastest learning curve and best potential for usefulness compared to other layout techniques.
Key features include:
- Easy to mark laser dot offset from the prism pole.
- Higher accuracy compared to using the prism pole alone.
- Provides layout information on the floor and ceiling at the same time (when using the the Seco mini prism).
- Accuracy is not reduced by having the target/prism raised up to 6'-7' to provide a good line of sight.
- The layout point can be navigated the same way with just a prism and pole, but with the SLP2 the last 1.5" the pole can be tipped to the correct spot reducing overall layout time. Technicians find it very fast and easy to achieve high 1/16" or 1/32" tolerances during layout.
- As-built info overhead can be impossible to collect in a packed ceiling of mechanicals, but it works well with the SLP2 because the laser dot is easy to align strait up to the boxes, pipes and valves.
SLP2 Kit Includes:
- SLP2 Layout Bracket
- PLS3 Laser
- Seco 360 Mini Prism
We ship Fedex Ground within 1-2 business days and offer 14 Day Returns.
Contact us at 360-869-9368 or email us through the website today with questions!